Saturday, August 14, 2010

passions and desires

I cant even figure out where to begin with what I'm thinking. Some people let there Passions and Desires run their lives. I am one of them if I want something I go after it with my whole heart. What do we do when our desires lead us away from what we want. When we suddenly find ourselves in a morally gray area we get all confused and don't know what to do. Our first response is to tell a friend or someone close to us what happened but some people don't work like that some people don't feel comfortable telling people what they do say or think. So what do you do when you don't let people know whats on your heart or mind (depending on what you believe). If your reading this and want to know the answer I am sorry but i can't give it. The things that drive me to live are bringing me down. The things i want stay in my brain. When i have everything i need why do i need more. Letting your emotions run your life isn't a bad thing but just be careful what you wish for and always keep yourself in check.

1 comment: