Thursday, August 12, 2010

obsticals

Life loves to give us emotional rollercoasters that we will have to face on a day to day basis. Today was a little bit extreem in my eyes though. I spent all day with my Girlfriend today shes amazing to me in every way we were having an awesome time just hanging out at the mall. we did everything from shopping in all the stores, to eating, to crazy hurricane machines. we got bored and decided to see a movie until her aunt showed up. Harmless right? Yeahhhhh that's what we thought to. well to cut the story short, she now cant see me for maybe weeks untill school starts, and even then it will just be at school. I'm still trying to convince her she is the one thing that makes sensce to me in my life and that i'll wait for her as long as it takes but oh well i guess we'll see how that goes. All the trials and tribulations life gives us will mold our character. As hard as it seems there is nothing we can't handle. I believe that as much as i believe the sky is blue,and this of all things i will wait out patiently and in the end I think the wait will prove worth it.

3 comments: